|ID||Stage I||Stage II|
|1||Gene-related||Genetic lesion detected||Genetic lesion status is detected.||
• Positive EGFR mutation test...|
• Patient with EGFR positive ...
|2||Genetic lesion not detected||Genetic lesion status is Not Detected.||
• ...negative staining for Kit.|
• Patient must have wild type KRAS.
|3||Genetic lesion mentioned||Analysis of genetic lesion is mentioned but not particular results||
• BRAF - gene analysis of archival tissue|
• mutational analysis of genes such as EGFR ...
|4||Gene only||It refers to the gene entity only, no status is associated.||
• KIT is a gene that codes for ...|
• WT1 is a protein in cancer cells that regulates gene expression and ...
|5||Drug||Gene related drugs, drug classes, or other therapy||
• WT1 Peptide Vaccination in Carcinomas.|
• Prior treatment with EGFR inhibitor chemotherapy...
|6||Others||None of the above classes, e.g., English words,||
• ...using the kit and testing procedures.|
• Criteria are met.