Read our top altmetric articles
Human genome scanning revealed the presence of a nuclear insert of mitochondrial DNA most likely to be a result of admixture between Neanderthals and Denisovans.
Aims and scope
- Matteo Pasini, BMC
- Alexandria Latto, BMC
- Arwa Tawfiq, BMC
- Shane C Burgess, University of Arizona
- Leonid Bystrykh, University of Groningen
- Alexei Fedorov, University of Toledo
- Scott E Hemby, Wake Forest University
- David Lightfoot, Southern Illinois University at Carbondale
- Leonard Schalkwyk, King's College London
- Jacqueline Smith, The Roslin Institute
- Theo Smits, Zürich University for Applied Sciences
- Stefan Wiemann, German Cancer Research Center
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
Dr. Jacqueline Smith is a Career Track Fellow at The Roslin Institute in Edinburgh. She joined the Editorial Board of BMC Genomics in 2015.