6145 Altmetric Mentions
BMC Genomics in partnership with Research Square, is launching In Review. This new option provides authors with on-demand information on the status of their manuscript, enables them to share their work with funders and their research community, and allows their colleagues to comment and collaborate - all whilst their manuscript is under review.
Box jellyfish transcriptome assembly leads to the identification of a set of novel genes involved in peptidergic neurotransmission, and highlights the evolution of important tissues and organs, such as the nervous system and eyes.
A new framework for classifying microglial states using gene expression modules provides the foundation for their characterization in health and disease.
Aims and scope
- Matteo Pasini, BioMed Central, UK
- Anne Menard, BioMedCentral, UK
- Alexandria Latto, BioMed Central, UK
- Bethan Wicker, BioMed Central, UK
- Shane C Burgess, University of Arizona
- Leonid Bystrkh, University of Groningen
- Alexei Fedorov, University of Toledo
- Scott E Hemby, Wake Forest University
- David Lightfoot, Southern Illinois University at Carbondale
- Leonard Schalkwyk, King's College London
- Jacqueline Smith, The Roslin Institute
- Theo Smits, Zürich University for Applied Sciences
- Stefan Wiemann, German Cancer Research Center
Dr. Jacqueline Smith is a Career Track Fellow at The Roslin Institute in Edinburgh. She joined the Editorial Board of BMC Genomics in 2015.