5790 Altmetric Mentions
Aims and scope
BMC Genomics is an open access, peer-reviewed journal that considers articles on all aspects of genome-scale analysis, functional genomics, and proteomics.
- Matteo Pasini, BioMed Central, UK
- Alexandria Latto, BioMed Central, UK
- Arwa Tawfiq, BioMed Central, UK
- Shane C Burgess, University of Arizona
- Leonid Bystrykh, University of Groningen
- Alexei Fedorov, University of Toledo
- Scott E Hemby, Wake Forest University
- David Lightfoot, Southern Illinois University at Carbondale
- Leonard Schalkwyk, King's College London
- Jacqueline Smith, The Roslin Institute
- Theo Smits, Zürich University for Applied Sciences
- Stefan Wiemann, German Cancer Research Center
Dr. Jacqueline Smith is a Career Track Fellow at The Roslin Institute in Edinburgh. She joined the Editorial Board of BMC Genomics in 2015.