- Open Access
Erratum to: An integrative genomics approach for identifying novel functional consequences of PBRM1 truncated mutations in clear cell renal cell carcinoma (ccRCC)
© The Author(s). 2016
- Received: 28 September 2016
- Accepted: 28 September 2016
- Published: 21 October 2016
The original article was published in BMC Genomics 2016 17:515
Following publication of the original article  it was brought to our attention that there were three errors in the “Results” section of the article’s abstract. Please see below for the two sentences in which these errors occur:
1. We identified 613 differentially expressed genes (128 up-regulated and 485 down-regulated genes using cutoff |log2FC| < 1 and p < 0.05) in PBRM1 mutated group versus “pan-negative” group.
2. In addition, we identified 1405 differentially methylated CpG sites (targeting 1308 genes, |log2FC| < 1, p < 0.01) and 185 significantly altered microRNAs (|log2FC| < 1, p < 0.05) associated with truncated PBRM1 mutations.
In both sentences the present expression in the article is "|log2FC| < 1". However, this is incorrect, as the cutoff should be "|log2FC| > 1".
Open AccessThis article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license, and indicate if changes were made. The Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication waiver (http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/) applies to the data made available in this article, unless otherwise stated.