Erratum to: Genomic organization and alternative splicing of the human and mouse RPTPρ genes: Correction
© Besco et al; licensee BioMed Central Ltd. 2001
Received: 14 August 2001
Accepted: 14 August 2001
Published: 14 August 2001
The original article was published in BMC Genomics 2001 2:1
(1) The legend of Table 1 should indicate that it is the organization of the human, NOT the murine gene. Furthermore the last sentence (**intron size not ..........contiguity of clones) should be deleted since it refers to the murine gene only, which is shown in Table 2.
(2) The legend in the margin of the XML version of Figure 3 should NOT have a capital "A" proceeding the description.
(3) Figure 5 should refer to the alternative splicing of exon 14,16 and 22a.
(4) All references to Tables 6 and 7 should be changed to Table 1 and 2 respectively
(5) The Unigene URL should read, http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/UniGene (with capital U and G)
This article is published under license to BioMed Central Ltd. This is an Open Access article: verbatim copying and redistribution of this article are permitted in all media for any purpose, provided this notice is preserved along with the article's original URL.