Erratum to: Genomic organization and alternative splicing of the human and mouse RPTPρ genes: Correction
BMC Genomics volume 2, Article number: 5 (2001)
(1) The legend of Table 1 should indicate that it is the organization of the human, NOT the murine gene. Furthermore the last sentence (**intron size not ..........contiguity of clones) should be deleted since it refers to the murine gene only, which is shown in Table 2.
(2) The legend in the margin of the XML version of Figure 3 should NOT have a capital "A" proceeding the description.
(3) Figure 5 should refer to the alternative splicing of exon 14,16 and 22a.
(4) All references to Tables 6 and 7 should be changed to Table 1 and 2 respectively
(5) The Unigene URL should read, http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/UniGene (with capital U and G)
Besco J, Afrostholm M, Pospesco M, Burghes A, Rotter A: Genomic organization and alternative splicing of the human and mouse RPTPρ genes. BMC Genomics. 2001, 2: 1-10.1186/1471-2164-2-1.
The online version of the original article can be found at 10.1186/1471-2164-2-1
About this article
Cite this article
Besco, J.A., Frostholm, A., Popesco, M.C. et al. Erratum to: Genomic organization and alternative splicing of the human and mouse RPTPρ genes: Correction. BMC Genomics 2, 5 (2001). https://doi.org/10.1186/1471-2164-2-5